Cover Letters Listing

woman interviewing older manA great cover letter gets your resume noticed. Mistakes will put your resume in the reject pile. Our mentors have found the best examples of cover letters to demonstrate what works ... and what doesn't.

atifmariner

I need a cover letter for myself Marine Engineer Profession.I am applying for the position of 4th Engineer on Ship.

April 14 2013 at 4:07 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Samael Maclaren

I need come great deal suggestions on headsets in naperville naperville. how is www.headsetandhandset.com?

November 08 2012 at 11:03 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Welcome Emmett

As a Veteran of the U.S. Army and the Ohio Army National Guard, I served my country for 23 years. I am a disabled veteran and have had many career fields, completed many training service schools and correspondence courses while serving this Great Nation. I just wanted to take this opportunity to personally thank AOL for all they are doing to Honor our Veterans by donating a Laptop and advice on successfully completing a resume, cover letters and giving advice on how to prepare for and succeed with job interviews, career advise and job-seeking tools. Although this should be the main priorty of our Military and Government to see that all veterans have transisitioning training back into the civilan life in which they left to serve our country, it is Great to see that someone (AOL) truely cares about our returning warriors/veterans and that they are appreciated for their service to a country that much too often forgets about them once they have served thier Tour Of Duty. Once again I not only Thank AOL but I Salute you for investing your time, skills and effort by helping out our Nations True Hero's. Thank You from the bottom of my Heart, Military Mind and Soul. Emmett, "U.S. Army - Disabled Veteran"

October 06 2012 at 8:00 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Cardboardboxes4u.com

It's amazing how many job seekers lack skill in providing a good cover letter when submitting a resume. Many of the jobs we have open are for sales and business development in shipping supplies and poly-bags. I recieved a resume the other day for a position in our food service bags division and i could not believe what the applicant submitted as a cover letter. http://www.cardboardboxes4u.com/shop/bags/food-service-bags.html

September 27 2012 at 1:08 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Cardboardboxes4u.com

September 27 2012 at 1:08 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
shrday8

Need a better more clear way to state things on a cover letter to grab attention.

August 16 2012 at 1:22 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
JanaLauren

I need a cover letter for a paralegal job in another (smaller) city, different state where I own a home and want to go live full time. Although I pracice law in Georgia, I cannot take the Florida Bar but which to work as a "high level" litigation paralegal How to explain I am not "overqualified", won't leave to take the bar exam, not smarter than they are and really want to perform in this capacity.?

July 07 2012 at 3:51 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
alphaville87

career-advice.careerone.com. EHOW.COM,cover-letter-now.com,
www.resume-resource.com,www.resume-now.com and other sites have more examples. Just do a search for a job specific cover letter example on your favorite search engine.

May 14 2012 at 5:58 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Larry & Chris

i need a cover sheet for medical support assistant

April 23 2012 at 10:54 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Larry & Chris

i need a cover letter for medical support assistant

April 23 2012 at 10:53 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply