Tasha Shure

If i was determined unelidgeable for unemployment what are the steps in an appeal process?? Im positive that I can prove them wrong. How do you appeal when an employer lies about your termination? Is it worth it?

November 18 2011 at 2:45 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

are you eligible for nevada unemployment insurance if you were a part time hair dresser

November 06 2011 at 1:32 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Renata Stone

Hi , Im on federal unemployment , and im on the end on my second tear . Does anyone know how many weeks total you get on the federal . Someone told me the thought it was 99 weeks , Again Im on my last week oh the second tear , But when I called they said I only have 14 weeks left , How is that if I have another week before i go on my third tear , Can someone please help me understand this , Or does anyone know of a website that I can get some answers , Thank you , LOST

May 31 2011 at 6:35 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

I was with Manpower working with the Clark County District Attorney Office for 7 years when Clark County switched to Prioriy Staffing which I have been with for 4 years. I have always worked for the District Attorney's office. I was wondering if Clark County was to lay me off would I be eligible to collect unemployment benefits with the temp services? Just wondering. Haven't been laid off.

April 26 2011 at 5:50 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Robert Joers

I, am going to have surgery on Feb 14,2011. I, will not be able to activly look for work, for 4 weeks. I, am currently on a 33 week extension for benefits. What do I, need to do to resume my benefits, when released?

Thank you.