how many hours must my employer guarantee me per week before unemployment eligibility?

January 31 2012 at 3:16 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Hi, Dee!

I have heard that they are cutting back at my place of employment and looks like they are aiming at us older ones. I am 79 and still working to supplement my social security. I work 20 hours a week and earn $16.44 an hour. i am wondering it I get let go,am i illigable for and unemployment benefits and if so can you tell me what itmight be. Thanks for your help. Dee

August 29 2011 at 4:44 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply

I have just recieved a letter stating that I am eligible for second teir EUC benifits. I would like to know how I go about doing this on line?

July 26 2011 at 2:25 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Welcome Betty

Yes I was informed that my benefits had expired on the 25 of may i would like to know if i am eligible for the extension.

June 10 2011 at 2:12 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

hi i am one of the people looking a job i live in columbus county and as you know this is the poorest county in nc one of them ant way ,i am looking work some where clost to home and the new plant that is opening between lumbertom asn pembrook i want to know about it will be making frozen foods that was on the news and i want to know where and when where ido i put an app. in this county ar roberson county ? please ancer ergent

April 14 2011 at 2:50 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to ezzamarripa99's comment

i hope you found your answer. but for your sake PLEASE make sure when filling out the application you use correct spelling. I am not saying this to be mean. But prospective employers will look at that. GOOD LUCK in your search!

June 11 2011 at 7:03 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

I have been receiving NC unemployment for 3 weeks now..Filed my weekly certification on Sunday as usual, then Monday my money is in my account...Saw that my weekly payment has not posted to my UE Debit card...Checked my acount on-line at the NC Unemployment web-site, and it said i have an "Active Issue"...I have an Weelky earning amout of 90.00 dollars, and have been reporting any income..All of the income is never above 90.00 dollars..The only thing i've done different on this weeks claim is said i am anticipating a 401k check within 45-60 days, but have not received this money yet..Could this be the "Active Issue"???

February 07 2011 at 2:23 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply