Sample Resume: Customer Service Representative
As a customer service representative, Mary's performance was measured on a regular basis. Yet she never thought to showcase on her resume her ability to meet or exceed company expectations for customer service.
By reviewing previous performance appraisals, monthly productivity reports, and a stack of thank you letters from satisfied clients, we were able to transform Mary's resume from a mundane list of job tasks to a true marketing tool that quickly showed prospective employers how she could add value to their organization.
Comments from satisfied customers...
Ms. Lovell is very informative, intelligent, and bilingual. I like to see her each time I come to the office.
Ms. Lovell is the most knowledgeable person I have come across in any of my interviews at the center.
Ms. Lovell was exceptionally helpful and in answering all questions I raised. She was professional and informed and she saved me a lot of time.
The service was professional and concise. Ms. Lovell resolved the problem, which couldn't b e resolved by many phone calls to the service center. Excellent service.
The whole process was excellent. Ms. Lovell was professional and courteous.
Ms. Lovell was extremely helpful, knowledgeable, and professional. Great!
Customer Service Representative for Oxford's walk in service center. Troubleshot and resolved customer issues pertaining to benefits coverage through personal interviews with customers.
· Consistently serviced walk-in clientele within ten-minutes of their arrival time, meeting all corporate expectations for customer service.
· Resolved most customer inquiries during initial meeting and monitored issues that require follow-up and research.
· Successfully resolved all written inquiries within 15-day time frame expectation set by company.
· Ensured all reviews were completed in less than 45 days, in accordance with company policy.
· Met all deadlines for submitting daily, weekly, and monthly reports designed to monitor service center traffic and case management turnaround time.
· Regularly received high ratings on customer service questionnaires and requests from customers to work with me personally.
· Recognized formally with Employee of the Month award on five occasions for exceptional customer service.
· Recipient of frequent letters of thanks and commendation for servicing efforts.
· Actively promote awareness of the
· Key contributor to Breast Cancer Awareness Month (2009); raised money for event and spread awareness of mammography screening.
Philadelphia Central High School, 2001