Wholesale Clothing Brands,Outdoor Jackets、Free Jackets、Down Jackets、Boots、The North Face、Canada Goose、Mamort、Mammut、Arcteryx、Columbia、Supras、Nike、Ugg、Asics...

October 11 2011 at 5:23 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

People, as much as you don't want to believe in it, this is standard at many, if not all starbucks. Actually, this isn't BAD. Bad is when people don't label the ingredients properly (expired products), don't clean the pumps for the sauces (rotten mocha/chai anyone?), and there are rodents in the traps. Somehow that passes health inspections. I work at a starbucks...

August 19 2011 at 3:07 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

If you had read the article with intelligence, it said this did NOT apply
to all Starbucks.....duh.

February 08 2011 at 3:18 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

Seems like the slams against the company were from disgruntled employees who had no work ethic. All of these "problems" appear to be laziness on the part of the employees reporting them for the article! Why didn't YOU change the decaf to regular when you noticed someone screwed it up? Also, so what if Starbucks or Seattle's Best charge more? They started the companies to SPECIALIZE in coffee-making, not churn out crap (i.e. Dunkin Donuts, McD's). Who's REALLY getting ripped off? LOL

July 29 2010 at 8:51 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

I love my starbucks. Easily the best job I've had. Sorry, but there are "bad apples" at EVERY restaurant who give the whole company a bad name. Case in point: my last job was McDonalds (overnights.) The gentleman working grill dropped a chicken patty on the floor, picked it up, and put it right back on the sandwich IN FRONT OF THE MANAGER. My job before that? Panera. Don't get me started on that disaster. Managers often left coffee sit out for 5+ hours, half and half and skim bullets sat for 12 hrs @ room temp, etc. In my training @ Starbucks, all rules have been very strictly enforced, and the partners LOVE their jobs. Customers are regulars mostly, and the partners know their name and regular drink by heart. I adore this job, and kudos to starbucks for giving me the opportunity when the economy right now is not favorable to job seekers.

June 23 2010 at 1:17 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

Starbucks was the worst job I ever had. The employees at these stores all have a chip on their shoulder and the management just feeds you lines of useless garbage. Getting a bad "partner" to do the right thing is near impossible. You are just expected to pick up the slack where others leave off and not bring the attention of the managers to bad workers or slow/sloppy workers. Working for this company is a joke and I have no idea how they make any money. I guess it's just like apple. A bad product with a great advertising campaign. Sigh... Lie to your employees and they will lie to your customers.

June 21 2010 at 6:26 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

"When we run out of vanilla syrup, we substitute sugar-free vanilla (which does not taste the same at all)."

And does the Starbucks that does this know that there are people who have major physical problems with artificial sweetners? What are they thinking???

Sigh....can I trust that this is not done in other Starbucks?
I am afraid that for now...until Starbucks can reassure the public that their employees do the right thing with their products, going to Starbucks is out for me.

June 20 2010 at 5:58 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

If the Starbucks was that dirty and bad that you worked in, and it bothered you... why didn't you clean something? I work in a store and we clean and we maintain cleanliness and we are proud of our work and our drinks. If your store was such a poor store, why didn't you either do something or quit sooner because obviously it didn't bother you to work for a manager that allowed a store to serve bad drinks and poor working conditions.

June 20 2010 at 2:10 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

I agree with other reader's posts - this is a list of the worst possible things that a store could do. If Aaron's store did all of these things, then its an awful store and someone should look into it. I worked at Starbucks and I know that we never did any of this horrible stuff. The company has specific rules regarding the quality of products and anyone taking part in the things mentioned in this article is violating procedure. Rest assured Starbucks lovers, these things are probably not happening to your coffee!

June 20 2010 at 10:27 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

I think most people who are bashing starbucks don't really understand coffee AND are just satisfied buying their folgers at home coffee. that's fine, but i do believe what starbucks was built on still stands true. they try VERY hard to perfect their coffee and provide customers with the best of the best. If you go into Pete's or Caribou, its the same price. thats typical prices for todays world. I went to mcD's to try their espresso bevs one time and i KNOW they don't time their shots. Their employees are not trained on these machines and if you want to have poor quality coffee for less, do it. But starbucks has had workshops after hours on how to perfectly steam milk, how to pull the perfect shot, etc. They closed all the stores down at one point just to do re-train everyone so we were all on the same page. Now, managers sometimes can suck, and their employees are the result of it. if youre going to a bad store, its poorly managed. all of my stores have had very hard working managers and they took pride in what they did. this article is sad.

June 20 2010 at 10:10 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply