I shop online at CuteCraze for all the cool stuff for my kids

October 11 2011 at 11:48 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

I wish children would focus more on achieving STEM instead of being entrepreneurs.. There are plenty of adults that are unemployed (14 million) who need to be entrepreneurs because they can't find jobs for various reasons. We need children to excel in courses like math, science, technology and engineering to make more green energy so we don't have to depend on foreign oil. Leave the entrepreneurial jobs for adults, children should focus on their education.

July 17 2011 at 6:46 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

It's great to hear about kids with an entrepreneurial spirit, especially ones that are able to start up a successful business of their own. They eventually grow up into the type of people that the kolb learning style looks for.

November 12 2010 at 1:45 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

About kids being economoc assets: that was true when we needed our kids to till the fields or work in sweatshops for 10¢ a day when we were immigrants living in tenements with no indoor plumbing and an alarming tendency to burst into flames. But our economy doesn’t work like that anymore. If the economy keeps going like it is, we may get back to those good old days when our children were “economic assets,” if only to be able to afford our cell phone service. In the meantime, however, I think most of us would say that, economically speaking, our children are firmly on the debit side of the ledger. More at

July 19 2010 at 7:49 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

everyones a critic! Good job kid o' keep it up!

June 21 2010 at 9:40 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

I'm tired of articles about "entrepreneurial' kids. It's all a farce. With mommy's and daddy's connections and resources she made her self a business. Give me a story about a kid who has no mom and dad or a pot to piss in and still makes a million, call me. Until then, these sensationalized stories are just pop-corn for the mind; like "The Cookie Diet" and "Hand Soap Causes Cancer in Lab Mice That Were Forced Soap For on Two Days"! Nonsense.

June 21 2010 at 3:50 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

I just want to add that Hannah should be commended to have the forsight to see an opportunity when it jumped out at her. Some of you people out, there are just a bunch of naysayers and negative people and you know what you are negative because you do not come up with the great idea of the business. It is simple, Hannah saw a great need and she decided to do something about that need and fill the need for a product it is simply business 101 economics. I think Hannah is fantastic and as a seasoned business owner myself, I applaud her enthusiasm and motivation to act in a postive way on her idea, she is a smart young girl, and it shows you, that it does not matter what age you are, anyone can do anything they want if the apply themselves and go after their dreams and Goals !!!
Anyone who wants to speak negaitvely, should keep their comments to themselves because you know what, we need more young, bright, forward thinking kids out there. Not everyone is destined for greatness in business that is why some people have the mentality of employees which is most of you out there, but others who desire to act on their dreams and goals, and go after those goals are the ones who create either a product or better way to sell a product that has been arouond for a long time and that is just filling a niche just like what Hannah has done here, great job Hannah.
I am in my mid thirties and I started my 1st business when I was 11 years old and I have always been an entrepreneur my whole life, so when I hear of a great success story it is awesome to hear because this is encouragement for the rest of us to jump into action when the opportunity or idea presents itself, most people never follow their dreams, but the smart ones never give up on their dreams and they do follow their dreams and eventually reach their goals, some reach their dreams and goals sooner than others but the key is to not give up and keep pushing forward because, the products that we all nuy everyday in this great country started with a simple idea and someone put that idea into place and created a product and then it goes to marketplace and we all buy the product. Mnay of the biggest companies we know were stated on a shoestring budget so I encourage you all to go after your dreams and never give up, do what you love and God will bless you !!

God Bless Eeveryone,

June 21 2010 at 2:25 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

I think this is simply GREAT!!! I hope that she will become "Miss Muffett" one day. It would be great if more parents would encourage more children to develop in whatever area of interest they have as long as it is a positive.

June 20 2010 at 10:33 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

That's a great marketing idea. Start a company selling children's toys and make a nine year old the CEO. Imagine the free publicity when the gullible people at AOL run with a story about a pint size entrepreneur. Expect to see more of the same:

Milk free publicity from gullible media types!!!!

Start a pet toys company and make a dog the CEO!!!

I can see it now: Fido's Cool Doggy Toys!!!!

"Fido isn't just the name behind the brand. He picked the website designer by sniffing his private parts, barks incessantly unless his staff fills orders, and gives regular tongue baths to customer service personnel. The dog also drives the buying decisions even if the dog can't personally attend doggy toy industry trade shows -- dogs are not allowed. Her adopted human parents head up finance and quality control as managing partners.

June 19 2010 at 9:07 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

at least she's not doing drugs??

June 19 2010 at 7:48 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply