State Unemployment Guide Listing

Get inside tips and tricks for navigating unemployment in your state -- from filing to collecting your claim.

Chrissy Barley

OMG THIS IS A PAIN IN MY @## I HAVE BEEN ON HERE FOR ANY HOUR AND A HALF AND STILL HAVE NOT GOT TO CLAM MY WEEKS ,,IT KEEP'S TAKING ME BACK TO FILLING OUT TH
E WHOLS CLAM TING AGAIN AND I SO TIRED OF THIS .I DRIVE A SCHOOL BUS AND THE KIDS ARE OFF FOR cHRISTMAS AND MY BOSS TELLS US TO CLAM AND THEN WE HAVE TO GO THOUGHT OF THIS B.S. AND CANNT GET ANYTHING I HATE THIS I THINK I WILL TAKE MY BOTTOM TO THERE OFFICE AND HAVE THEM DO IT FOR ME SINCE I'T DONT WORK FOR ME .............

January 02 2012 at 6:32 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
tracypham35

hi , im just get fired . dont know how to apply unemployment ! so i can try go back to school . pls give me advice

November 18 2011 at 3:52 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
RICHARD

screw this crap

November 03 2011 at 4:38 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
David

hi,im dw.i was let go of my job after 15 months,for hour issues! can i get unemployment?the manager said sorry we half tp let you go!but,also said it was no fault of mine!

October 17 2011 at 9:00 AM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
John

Can not navigate new system can not get to claim weeks

October 04 2011 at 11:26 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
bcboyark

UNSubject: chuck look for the archives

My name is charles e boyark=I have been trying to get my work record and no one is helping me,Date of brith 1940 they all say that the records are to old,Is there a way you can look my records up,162-32-1443 I go way back my frist check was 42-00 a week and I think the next one was 100-00 samething like that, Please reply and let me know something,this has been going for 6 years,thanks Charles E Boyark

ui claimant in I did send the info to center suport dept but they said they just go back to 1985 and that can't help me.I just want my work records if i can get them.my number is 34483 please help me if you can or send me eo someone that can help.everybody says it is in the archives? if so why is it so hard to get.thank you Charles E Boyark 34483

September 16 2011 at 8:03 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
bcboyark

UNSubject: chuck look for the archives boyarrkcharles@yahoo.com

September 16 2011 at 8:02 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
nicole

IM NOT TO SURE I' NEEDING TO CONTACT ON THE UMPLOYMENT QUESTIONS I HAVE I WAS FIRED FR MY JOB W/ DREAM SWEEPERS LLC. ON THE DATE OF 07/17/2011 SENCE I'VE MEET ALL REQURIMENTS REQUSETED BY MR. RICK SCOTT,,,YET IT;S BEEN WELL OVER 6 WEEKS SENCE I'VE TRYING TO GET THROUGHT TO THE PHONE LINE ALSO ON THE WEB SITE YET WHEN RECIVED A CALL CONCERNING THIS MATTER THE GUY ON THE OTHER SIIDE OF THE LINE WASN'T VERY PROFFESSIONAL W, ME I'M A SINGLE MOTHER WHO SHOWED UP EVERY DAY W. EXCEPTIONS OF DOC APPT FOR MY SELF OR MY DAUGHTER,,I'VE FILED A APEAL W/ YOU PLEASE WILL SOME ONE PLEASE CONCAT ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE I'VE LOSS MY CAR I'M BOUT TO BE HOMLESS W/ AN 16YR OLD CHILD PLEASE SOMEONE TELL ME HOW DO THE STRUGGLING PEOPLE LIKE MYSELF GET HELP??? I'M ALSO NOT ACCEPTED FOR FOOD STAMP ASSISATINCE WHICH WITH THE 2 COMBINED TOGETHER HAS MADE LIFE WHICH WAS ALREADY A STRUGGLE EVEN HARDER,,I FEEL THAT I'M SPEAKING FOR ALOT OS US STRUGGLING SOINGLE PARENTS WHEN I SAY PLEASE HELP US THANKYOU 4 UR TIME AND I PREY THAT THIS IS TOOKEN INTO CONCERADITON AND I CAN GET SOME HELP THANKYOU ,,,NICOLE R GOTTO 904-779-0664 904-4059926,,,ALSO NICOUR73@ AOL.COM

September 14 2011 at 10:11 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
bopada6132

Need phone number to submit unemployment claim

September 12 2011 at 8:27 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply