Thats the biggest lie I have EVER HEARD !!yeah right !! does that excuse those 150,000 dollar medical bills JUST FOR ONE PATIENT ?? You need a reality check moron !!

June 10 2010 at 12:53 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

I am SOOOO sick and tired of everyone and their mother saying its "this administrations fault for all the problems we are having !! Hello ??? This guy is barley in office and all I have heard is how he did this and he did that ,WHAT HAVE YOU DONE LATELY?? BESIDES BASH A NEW PRESIDENT ?? NOTHING EXCEPT COLLECT WELFARE CHECKS?? GET A LIFE YOU MORONS ! GET OUT THERE AND HELP COLLECT OIL SPLOTCHES! BUT ABOVE ALL QUIT BASHING SOMEONE BECUASE YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT .DO SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE!

June 10 2010 at 12:50 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

They forgot to add day care worker. My wife worked for minimum wage and not benefits. She was lucky if she made 16,000 a yr.

June 09 2010 at 3:15 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

Some where you missed 'con gressman' earning $179,000.00 plus a host of perks and benefits.

June 08 2010 at 6:44 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

I am a physician. I made more money per hour as a waitress than I got paid by the hour during my six years of residency and fellowship training after medical school.

June 08 2010 at 12:00 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

Remember your cute comments when you need qualified nursing care and you get some fool who can't tell the difference between a suppository and oral medication. I got into nursing to help make the world a little better. I just don't think a living wage and the same perks everyone else gets are too much to ask. And the hardware store is my husband's second job. We both work 60+ hours a week to keep afloat. We live very modestly, own old cars, our kids all work, pay taxes, and go to school at their own expense. My personal taxes are about 30%. I know perfectly well where the raises are coming from.

June 07 2010 at 1:14 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

Go to school... Get a real job ..stop complaining's all up to you .. Take some accountability.
Doctors earn every penny they make... Get sick and have one of them labor over you for eighteen hours straight..
But it one thing were to go wrong,you would sue him until he did not have a penny left.. Do you want that whole life or death thing hanging over you every time you were to see a patient. Stop bashing people that make money. Most of them earn it and are not lazy.
No, I am not rich..anything but.

June 07 2010 at 6:38 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

You spelled opportunity wrong.But, I agree with you. Calling all gangsters!Where are you?

June 06 2010 at 9:50 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

why dont we just start over?could someone calm me down before i cost us money on medication? seriously!am i the only one that sees this..and folks,i'm not a hater..we all have the same opertunities as the next..but give me a break.when the mob ran stuff the country seemed to be doing better,didnt it?

June 06 2010 at 9:45 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

oh... i get it!so the more americans work the more we get taxed,then the ones that are non tax paying and (non americans)come to buy your house with suit cases full of cash,ask you to hold the note.????????????????then they go to the social security office to get paid! how stupid could we "as americans"be?lets wake up people..we could be compationate and be successful if we band american and pull the strings on this already cost us more than our national debt..and we still dont have this bastard. makes my head spin.liberals need to kiss off.this party is the reason why we're in the shape we're in...thanks a freakin lot.

June 06 2010 at 9:24 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply