Four Most Available and Highest-Paying Part-Time Jobs

highest-paying part-time jobsPart-time jobs can be hugely beneficial when your full-time job isn't netting the cash you need each month to live off of, or you're just trying to make ends meet until you snag the next full-time gig. But sometimes job seekers unknowingly uncover the holy grail of part-time jobs -- the ones that pay enough dough to allow you to work part time and reap the salary benefits of a full-time job.

We've uncovered the top paying, and most widely available, part-time jobs. Read 'em and weep (because they're not staffed by you).

1. Yoga/Pilates Instructor

Looking for a way to stay in shape and make some cash at the same time? Being a part-time yoga or pilates instructor can be hugely beneficial and - once you're established - can generate a nice income. Interested parties need to become certified, which is easy to do in your off hours through a certified studio. Once certified, instructors can make anywhere from $20-$40 an hour for classes to sometimes $100 hour for private sessions.

Who's Hiring: Yoga/Pilates Instructor Jobs

2. Executive Language Coach

Tutoring another language part-time can yield decent pay - especially in more metropolitan areas where it's not unheard of to charge $40 for an hour long one-on-one session in a coffee shop. But the real jackpot is getting contracted to work with large companies that need to give their executives a base of a foreign language for business purposes. Obviously you'll need to be fluent in another language, but to get the really lucrative jobs you'll need to have a legitimate language certification - preferably a business language certification. Gaining a contract with an individual company to teach their employees certain foreign language business basics can net you anywhere from $25 to $60.

Who's Hiring: Executive Language Coach Jobs

3. Contract Copywriter

Hourly pay typically ranges from $30/ hour to $100/ hour for skilled and experienced copywriters. Many of the highest-paying positions are for copywriters in the health and pharmaceutical industries, so if you have experience in the life sciences industry, consider yourself ahead of the game.

Who's Hiring: Contract Copywriter Jobs

4. Massage Therapist

Granted, this is a job where you need specialized training and certification. But if flexibility in your work environment is the light at the end of your tunnel, this is a good career path to go down. Once certified, a massage therapist branching out on his or her own can make between $40 and $100 an hour. While a massage therapist working in a spa or fitness facility will usually bring in anywhere from $20 to $60 per hour.

Who's Hiring: Massage Therapist Jobs

Next: Three Part-Time Jobs That Will Generate Income >>

foreigntrade4

Wholesale Clothing Brands,Outdoor Jackets、Free Jackets、Down Jackets、Boots、The North Face、Canada Goose、Mamort、Mammut、Arcteryx、Columbia、Supras、Nike、Ugg、Asics...

October 11 2011 at 4:59 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
dan

Hey what about direct marketing? It is a $485 billon industry. I am 62 and just started with Team Verify. I get paid to collect data part time and its fun.

July 04 2010 at 8:49 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
NEELAJAMES

I get SICK & TIRED of listening to people complain about Obama and what he's not doing. As if this whole mess is his fault. Hello?? Did we just forget all about the Bush administration and ALL the hell he caused? Or do we just forget about it b/c now there's a black man in office, and somehow that's worse? He didnt start this trouble we're in but he is trying to fix it. How can you expect someone who just got into office to fix 8yrs of damage overnight? It's impossible! But if you're an ignorant, no count, call yourself a christian racist, I guess you wouldnt understand that.

June 26 2010 at 9:03 AM Report abuse -1 rate up rate down Reply
vrhpatricia

What is a copywriter, anyway? What do they do?

May 17 2010 at 8:33 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
H J Bart

I started working at Target on nights, grunt work.. I got a night bonus. I help unload the nightly trucks, pull pallets, and stock shelves all night.. It was not an easy jobs, but it beats being on wellfare.. I started this job with i was 63 yrs old.. Well.. I am now 70 yrs old.. I retired.. Yes,, I am a woman. I got good benefits plus a retirement... If you can read, count and understand english and have COMMON sense,, you can do that job. Walmart hires for the same jobs.. If you are willing to work hard.. you will have a job.. Show up daily, don't complain about everything under the sun, listen when you are talked to... You can make a living with Target..

May 17 2010 at 7:48 PM Report abuse -1 rate up rate down Reply
jen

I drive a school bus. I have all the days off my kids do and summers off if I want them. I also make decent money and 90% of my health insurance is covered. I may not make enough to fully support a family on my own, but my income suppliments my husbands very nicely. I love my part time job!

May 17 2010 at 7:45 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Bob

Most of the message therapists are also hookers.

May 17 2010 at 7:11 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
3 replies to Bob's comment
Ralph Vitello

Letter of Introduction

Please allow me to introduce myself

If you are genuinely seeking an outstanding, proactive, experienced, enthusiastic, motivated, goal oriented, successful Construction Professional.
with an education in Civil Engineering and a B.A. in Construction Management
I believe my credentials and experience would enable me to successfully fulfill any position I am qualified for in the construction industry

I possess an exceptionally competitive edge in today’s demanding market having successfully persevered through a previous depressed economy consistent with our current challenging work environment.

I am confident I would be an extraordinary candidate with an exemplary work ethic.
Experienced and prepared to bring together and utilize the resources required for the overall success of any project, while remaining cognizant of the budget constraints, safety and schedule exclusive of sacrificing the integrity of the project.

I have extensive experience in all aspects and phases related to the construction industry. I regard myself to be a veteran troubleshooter and possess strong leadership abilities. I am willing to travel, multi task and supervise multiple sites.

In my extensive and diversified experience there has yet to be a project to large or to small however challenging professionally, I was unable to successfully complete.

I aspire to utilize my education in conjunction with my wide ranging and diversified background in the construction industry, to establish a long term relationship and attain the personal fulfillment of a creative, challenging and rewarding future.

I assure you our meeting will be mutually rewarding.

Honesty, Integrity and Professionalism

Very truly yours,

Ralph Vitello

May 17 2010 at 6:54 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
carolina

may God Bless all of you who are have been laid off, not working,wanting desperately to work bless each and everyone of you. Do what you can to change all that has happened to America. Keep our country free forever, for my children and grandchildren. All of you, save America please. Thank you.

May 17 2010 at 6:24 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
carolina

cking jobs out, and laughed so hard with all your comments, tears were rollig down my face, thank you.I needed a laugh. I am retired, and I feel so badly for each and everyone of you..it is sad what has happened to our country...very sad it has come to this...wish you all the best of luck!
by the way....change the way the country is now and it will benefit us all. Don't forget to wave our flag as you go. thanks.

May 17 2010 at 6:10 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply