Five Part-Time Jobs that You Can Do Online

part time jobsOnline jobs are popping up across the web as technology makes it easier and easier for workers to conduct business off-site.

Getting a part-time online job wasn't always easy. With so many scams claiming to make you thousands of dollars in just a week or require participants to start off by making an investment into the scam, many workers are understandably hesitant to find a job online.

Luckily for job seekers, employers are opening up more and more part-time positions online so that they have access to a more diverse applicant pool and they can save on overhead costs by hiring people to work off-site. If you're looking for part-time online job, see if one of these positions suits you:

1. Social Media Expert

From car dealers to local boutiques, nearly every business is looking for a social media expert to Facebook, Twitter and blog about their business. If you want to be proactive, brush up on your social media knowledge and confront local businesses about hiring you. With more and more businesses pulling away from traditional advertising and unsure how to use social media sites to their advantage, you can easily sell yourself as a new hire, as long as you stay on top of your game.

Who's Hiring: Social Media Experts

2. Editor

Many professionals or even job seekers are constantly looking for another set of eyes to edit their new business proposal, cover letter, or transcript. Editing jobs pop up all over job boards and can turn into a steady part-time job if you continue to network.

Who's Hiring: Editors

3. Bookkeeper

With easy-to-use bookkeeping software available, more and more businesses are able to hire part-time bookkeepers who work from home. If you're organized and comfortable with numbers, bookkeeping for a local business can turn into a great part-time job for someone on the prowl for a flexible work schedule.

Who's Hiring: Bookkeepers

4. Data Entry

Rough financial times means that administrative assistant positions are often cut, even though there is work that still needs to be done, such as data entry. Working part-time doing data entry for a company means you'll always have a steady stream of work coming your way, and it's a great foot in the door.

Who's Hiring: Data Entry Workers

5. Call Center Jobs

Companies hire part-time workers to run their call centers from home. Running a virtual call center from your home could mean anything from telemarketing to customer service hotlines. Although little experience is required, some companies do look for employees who are bilingual.

Who's Hiring: Call Center Workers

Next: 3 Ways to Spot a Job Recruitment Scam >>

Thomas Hill

I would like to tell you the most trusted top ways of online earning and online jobs/home based jobs without investment and with investment. The trend of online jobs is increasing day by day. Online earning is the hottest topic now a day. A huge number of internet users make searches about online earnings and home business. But be careful it is also very important to tell you that Almost 95% jobs are scam so please be careful and choose the trusted site.
Guys when you search about online earnings you found thousands of websites offering online earnings. A new internet user can’t decide that which site is trusted or fake.
I had also faced many fake sites when I was a kid in I.T world. I have wasted a lot of time and money and then I realize the reality.
That the reason why I created this blog. I want to help the beginners and I want that new online job seekers never fall into a scam world. I am describing top ways of online earning and trusted elite sites, which are working from years.

If you serious about online jobs and wants to earn money online then do not waste your time in un-necessary jobs advertisement, i.e. data entry, add posting and typing jobs because these jobs actually not available.

Keeping in view of circumstance above, I have find a worldwide home based job company, which has been designed for those people who want to earn money through Home based online jobs just for spending few hours or more on the Internet in a day.

It is fact that Online Home Business is growing day by day and now everyone want to trade through internet, because it is very convenient. The sites will provide you Genuine Online Jobs Opportunity with Training and Support from which you can Earn Money Online with Income Guaranteed.

If you interested, click here and complete your registration 100% free to start work.

August 19 2014 at 5:09 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Johnanderson7777

Cashcrate is a site where you can earn free cash online. If you are someone who needs more money and has some spare time, this site is perfect for you. You earn money by doing free offers, surveys, watching ads, shopping online, participating in live contests and referring your friends and family members to the site.Cashcrate is one of the most popular GPT sites having 990,000+ members.I have made close to $3000 using this great Get Paid To Site.The amazing part is I've spent only about 6 hours a week on this site and I've earned $300 in 1 month! I can't urge you enough to try it out for yourself.

April 07 2014 at 4:03 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Gossie

Here is a great way to start for beginners who don't have much experience in creating an online business. https://www.onlinejobwork.org

February 06 2014 at 12:17 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Alex Kumar

Type your comment here join

December 12 2013 at 6:06 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
tubecashcoder

Those are awesome work from home ideas. Thank you for sharing this with us! Besides saving 10% of every dollar I have ever made (habit) and re-investing my money back into my business until it was successful, Internet Marketing has really served me well in building my wealth fast! Once you start making your first $100 every single day you simply won’t believe me. It’s okay though, because I’d like to prove it to you. You can check out my newest video on YouTube for more info on how to do this. You can find it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uFuvd9uOHA The real question is, are you really going to keep passing up $100-1000+ every day until it finally ‘Clicks’ for you? We’ll see. :) Thanks for all the love everyone!

December 04 2013 at 9:02 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Troy Fobbs

I understand that its hard to get a job these days. And also to know who to trust when it comes to online jobs especially. Well I have had a lot of success with this company and I'm sure you will also. It's free to Join And they pay weekly by check. You can learn more at => IncomeNow4Life.webs.com

August 08 2013 at 11:09 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Kjell

We may be a niche, but we're a busy one: become a sportswriter with an attitude!

The Daily Player -- http://www.daily-player.com -- is a snarky sports website currently in beta. It's seeking writers who can present reports, opinions, plays, and analyses with a concise, intense style that is uniquely their own. Content should be appealing to readers who often like to take a financial interest in their sporting experiences.

There are enough items posted on the site for writers to get an idea as to format and theme. Our editors prefer spending time at a sports bar or a golf course to sitting in front of a monitor deciphering submissions, so they'll expect writers to be relatively proficient in the tools of expression, especially grammar. As well, The Daily Player is a card-carrying subscriber to Copyscape, so all submissions will be screened for originality.

The writer's section is arranged so you can compose and classify your submissions then and there. You will always have access to your archived articles, and of course, the site is optimized so you can share your published items in all the usual social media.

If you have the skill to share your sporting perspectives in a sharp style, The Daily Player looks forward to hearing from you.

Payment details are in our Write for Us section. Yes, you'll start small, but if you are diligent and can draw a crowd, you can work your way up to contract status.

Give it a look!

July 30 2013 at 7:30 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
StudentsPartTimeJob

STUDENTS ONLINE PART TIME JOB - ONLINE JOBS - CONTACT
Log On: http://www.onlinefreearnmoney.blogspot.in

Contact: 2563job@gmail.com

July 21 2013 at 12:54 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
dennisnyarko

check out these three sites

July 20 2013 at 9:19 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
tamraann

I too would like to know if there are any "real" part-time jobs on line? NEVER pay someone money to get started, that's just a scam. When has anyone ever gone on a real job interview where you had to pay them before you went to work for them? I have NEVER done so.

May 10 2010 at 3:59 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply