this is to alert everybody that DasNet is the company that don't pay Local Afghanistan companies payment for more than 3 months.dont work with them.

July 26 2010 at 2:17 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

May 12 2010 at 12:28 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

Hey folks! Thanks so much for the kind comments. I know how frustrated I got, so I am glad to help spare others the frustration! I am so happy that I never gave up, and found such a great company to start my own business with! I have not found a way to reply back to individual users here... and I can't post any attachments. The list is 2 pages long, so I don't think this is the best way to share it. If you have already requested via a reply here (Lori, Doris, Sue, Emma, Gerry) you will need to email me at and I can send you the information right away! I hope you get this note so I can help you!

April 29 2010 at 2:34 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

More garbage. Yuou people are feeding on the unemployed.

April 19 2010 at 7:52 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

you know what I also look at this printer friendly job search mistakes, amply apply them to everyday use when applying for a job, this is probably why I have not even come close to 2 years now from gettting a job. This is all information overload, the resume the cover letter the 10001 passwords for every postion applied for. How can you not take rejections personallly, when they cannot even respectly reject you my e-mail and the more I look for a job the older I become even if you have superior strengths to offer. I don't know maybe its me. But I am tried.

April 12 2010 at 3:37 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

Hey Lori and Doris... you're both very welcome. I know it was very frustrating and I'm always glad to help someone else save a ton of time! Others have certainly done it for me! My team leaders do it all the time! I'll be glad to send you the information; however, can you email me please? That way I can reply to your email; there is no way to attach documents in this forum. My email is

April 04 2010 at 6:46 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

the first mistake is thinking there are jobs out there.

April 03 2010 at 1:42 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

I went from H.S. to Air Force. Ten years later I started working for Defense Contractors. The thing I realized is yes the pay is better but the benefits suck. However, we do the same job except no one throws us parades when we return alive. When we return the other way NO ONE sheds a tear. We do the dirty work that is politically unacceptable to send our young men to do. This must be the way SOME vietnam vets felt. Except they had it worse, no high pay and many were drafted. To live the anonymous life is good but sometimes it sucks, because we defend freedom as well. We work intensely and get paid double for 4 to 6 months a year then when back home, no pay at all, no leave, no group therapy, no support network, and no one looks after our wives or children wile we are gone, or when we are gone. They just get our last paycheck, prorated to the hour we die. There aught to be something done, the promise of high pay is only a lure, the costs are too high, but after ten years you have no useful skill and no 'official' education, and no job.

We fight and die and are hated by the people who hired us, the people of the United States.

April 03 2010 at 1:20 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

DRESS FOR SUCCESS! Don't go to an interview sloppily dressed. Remove your facial(visable) body piercings,cover your tatto's. Jeans, tennis shoes or crocs are not appropriate attire. How you appear for your interview, says alot about your attitude,and work ethic.

April 03 2010 at 12:37 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

People like Jesus are parasites. Hitching a free ride on the coattails of the working class. I have a relative just like that, actually. But it was worse because he involved kids. He HAD MORE BABIES SPECIFICALLY FOR getting a bigger welfare payment (he was eventually ordered to stop...AT 9!). So, I guess Jesus' mooching isn't so bad, but then again, that's like being proud for being the smartest retard on the short bus.

April 03 2010 at 10:43 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply