Most Employees Think The Boss Is Dishonest
We simply don't trust our bosses, according to a survey conducted for Adecco Group North America. This month, Harris Interactive interviewed over 2,000 adults nationwide, half of whom were employed full- or part-time. Here's what the study uncovered:
- 53 percent of workers do not think their boss is honest.
- 25 percent believe their boss is dishonest about their job security.
- 53 percent do not think their boss is fair or patient.
- 75 percent do not think their boss is loyal.
- 28 percent would lay off or fire their boss if given the opportunity.
- 40 percent would take their bosses' jobs if offered.
- 66 percent of workers would not change anything about their relationship with their boss.
- 89 percent think their relationship with the boss is important for job satisfaction.
Do you agree?
Take our poll and tell us what you think.
AOL Jobs offers the most comprehensive source of jobs through its partnership with CareerBuilder.com. AOL Jobs is the place to go on the Internet for employment information, career advice and job-seeking tools.
If you would like to be a contributor on AOL Jobs, please send us an e-mail.