Most Employees Think The Boss Is Dishonest
We simply don't trust our bosses, according to a survey conducted for Adecco Group North America. This month, Harris Interactive interviewed over 2,000 adults nationwide, half of whom were employed full- or part-time. Here's what the study uncovered:
- 53 percent of workers do not think their boss is honest.
- 25 percent believe their boss is dishonest about their job security.
- 53 percent do not think their boss is fair or patient.
- 75 percent do not think their boss is loyal.
- 28 percent would lay off or fire their boss if given the opportunity.
- 40 percent would take their bosses' jobs if offered.
- 66 percent of workers would not change anything about their relationship with their boss.
- 89 percent think their relationship with the boss is important for job satisfaction.
Do you agree?
Take our poll and tell us what you think.