Respected sir,
Now i am searching foregien offer.I finished MBA I have two years Experiance if you have any vacancy please inform me

December 05 2009 at 12:58 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

kathy, I don;t want to go back and forth with this for one, I only want to state that this is where the problem is, after having a stroke I realize my brain does not work in the same matter. if you would like to know the affects one person can have after a stroke then research. thank you for your comment and yes I have a disability, but still I want to give it a try. I only mention my education to show that I would like to do something with it.

December 02 2009 at 4:29 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Cecil Jones

Socialist Pig? I'm holding some pig for you to chew on Warren. An employer has a duty to be ethical and honest as they make money. If they fail to do this they should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. An employer who exploits the law for profit is a pig. I hope they all get caught and some Bubba takes them camping in the woods. You sound to me like someone that has seen things in the woods that should have made you keep your mouth shut. I think you swallowed.

December 02 2009 at 4:01 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

want a job? Show up wearing a bindi spot.

December 02 2009 at 2:12 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Norm Krell

I used to work at JPL until I caught some people mis-assembling power supply protector circuits. Before that I worked in a nice Air conditioned lab at Litton G&CS. Doing data-points on gyros. Nice work. Honeywell got our contract. Now I install brakes as I have worked in 3 dealerships. Got great training at Santa Monica College that offered electronics technologies and an auto-shop program that taught everything auto (car) related with good, experienced, instructors. All that got "rubbed out" so that someone's office could get a better view. Litterally! Now I do other car related stuff. I ALWAYS DID HATE PAPERWORK since I was in second grade. Go out and enjoy your pretend skill shuffleing papers with 3rd worlders, you certainly earrned it! Big Norm

December 02 2009 at 1:51 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Dial Tone

"Long Term Potential"
In other LONG can WE tread water?

"Creative Potential"
Or, the 'Suggestion Box, where all ideas go to die.

"Strong Online Presence"
Another way for them to make your personal life THEIR business..though it has NOTHING to do with your work.

A fancy word for "other duties as assigned".

Don't get too enthused about your job, for you could find yourself being accused of spending too much time on it.

"Cultural Fit"
In other words, do your job and keep your mouth matter how badly you are used and abused.

December 02 2009 at 1:21 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

This article just convinced me to go become a truck driver.

December 02 2009 at 1:14 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

sounds to me like this is for people going for jobs they know nothing about , and the job disciption are by employers that have know idea what is involved in a perticular field .. example , want some one who knows every thing with 2 years college.....i'v been in this trade 35 years and still am learning ... this is all B.S.

December 02 2009 at 12:49 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

I applied for a position with a large city. The field I work in is dominated by males. Seven applicants were interviewed. I received the dreaded, thanks for applying, but you were not selected. Okay, but as usual I always ask what I can do in the future to improve my chances. I'll paraphrase, but here's the answer I received from the female selecting official, "You set the benchmark for everyone. You have a Masters, have over 20 years of experience and have more experience than the current employees in the division, but I needed a woman's perspective in that division, so I selected a female."

Filing a complaint is not going to help my future opportunities.

December 02 2009 at 11:55 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to Jim's comment

that's sad. just because jim is a man he did not get the job... women don't always give the greatest perspective, you'll be surprise that men can give just a great perspective...

oh well, there is another job waiting for you, jim... you'll see...

December 02 2009 at 12:18 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

to land a job, smooth talking is is the basket, too. some people that look for jobs have no experience at all, but if they can smoooth talk their way in they can get hired... lie on the application and say whatever in order to get hired... i cant blame or judge, people are desperate to get a job in order to pay bills and have a roof over heads...

December 02 2009 at 11:20 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply