Wholesale Clothing Brands,Outdoor Jackets、Free Jackets、Down Jackets、Boots、The North Face、Canada Goose、Mamort、Mammut、Arcteryx、Columbia、Supras、Nike、Ugg、Asics...

October 11 2011 at 4:08 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

My suggestion to all you folks....get real and get creative.
I have been self employed for 43 years.....find out what you are best at...find the market for it and buy yourself a business license..costs a few bucks....go into that business for yourself and never have to cry again! You will never be recession profed any other way.don't buy into obvious scams.there are a million of them waiting for someone just like you!

August 31 2009 at 4:13 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

i applied for a sales position at adidas store here in las vegas. i know i am qaulified for the job. i have over 10 years in sales. and my customer service skills are the best i know. adidas never did call me in for an interview. not a word from them. i am confused, cause in the job description i have what they are looking for. what is the reason i was not considered for the job. please contact adidas, and forward the info to my email address. thanx

August 28 2009 at 12:49 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

Hey Listen up! You have to be in survival mode in this economy. I am a 57 year old FEMALE. I have worked my azz off being the sole support of my family after my husband died suddenly. I was a HOUSEWIFE, a HOMEMAKER. I had NEVER worked outside of my home. I was forced to go to work to support my two children. I didnt apply for welfare! So stop with all the whinning about how the life as you know it has come to an end. So what if your company canned you. ARE YOU ALL IDIOTS? CAN YOU NOT RETRAIN YOURSELVES TO DO SOMETHING ELSE FOR PETE'S SAKE!! GROW UP AND TAKE STOCK OF YOUR LIVES! In the past 7 years I have had a number of different jobs. I have worked as a telemarketer selling timeshare vacations. When that didnt work out, I became a debt collector. When that didn't work out I went to my local library and read book after book on real estate investing and purchased several properties. I became a REHABBER, Landlady, Real Estate Guru! What the hell did I know about any of that crap! I never went to college but I am SELF TAUGHT.I was sitting on easy street then the market crashed and I had to sell off everything I had and once again start over! I didnt give up or whine. I sold off all of my assets and recouped what money I could salvage and went yet in a completely different direction.... DRIVING TAXI CABS.. Are you people hearing me? I am a 57 year old woman. If anyone deserves to retire on easy street IT'S ME!! But I don't have that luxury. If I have to bag groceries at age 70 because that's the only way I can survive, guess what? That's EXACTLY what I will do! If it means that I will once again have to downsize, I will do so because I am a WINNER not a WHINNER!! This is AMERICA. INSTEAD OF BEING THE PROBLEM BE THE SOLUTION. CREATE A JOB FOR YOURSELF.

August 27 2009 at 2:57 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

I need a good work at home job no scams. Are there any jobs left? Help single mother, have no startup fee money

August 27 2009 at 12:04 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

Why do most people want to be enslaved by any business or corporation? Our country was founded on the idea of freedom. Anybody who trades there time for a paycheck, no matter how big or small gives up their freedom. A “job” means you are beholding to someone else. They determine when you come to work, when you leave, have lunch, how much you make, when you have a vacation, when you see your family, when you do things you enjoy almost everything. People think the government is in there business, how about whoever gives you your “JOB” are they not in you and your family’s business also? There was a time when America was 80% small business owner and 20% employee. Now it is 20% business owner and 80 employees. The corporations needed a lot of pairs of hands and convinced everyone you can’t make a living without them. They have brain washed most of America into thinking you must have a “job” and you can not do for you. If the idea not going back to the system that spits people out like old gum interests you than contact me at

August 15 2009 at 3:57 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

I have to say I have searched for a job on line and all I get is
I need start up money to work for them NO i don't have
money THAT"S why I'm looking for a job NOT to give out money I don't have. Are thier real jobs on line that's
needs a real person to really work for them? Tell me Please

August 13 2009 at 6:29 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Phil Bittle

Almost all jobs today are a dime a dozen ... which is about what they're worth.

August 13 2009 at 2:46 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Deb Elsberry

What does the Robert Allen business do and what are the start up costs, I need to find a job and I don't want to get taken by all the scum bags trying to get rich off everyone else. Is it really that good?

August 13 2009 at 2:21 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

Hello, Tina is this really true about internet job. Did you have to pay for to take the survey. How do they pay you with a check or do you have to give your bank account number.

August 13 2009 at 12:49 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply