Wholesale Clothing Brands,Outdoor Jackets、Free Jackets、Down Jackets、Boots、The North Face、Canada Goose、Mamort、Mammut、Arcteryx、Columbia、Supras、Nike、Ugg、Asics...

October 11 2011 at 5:07 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

im 22 yrs old and dont have much of a work history..can i get a dentist asst. position?

December 01 2009 at 8:06 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

I have been a pharmacist for over 20 years and between my job, house and family, never had time for myself. I started a home-based business in March with Agel. I'm already making money and the products are life-changing. One of the people taking FLX (a product for joint pain) is 17 and was born with bilateral clubfoot. She had 9 surgeries and has been in pain all her life. She is pain free after 4 days. It's amazing. If anyone is interested please contact me. It changed my life and maybe I can help you change yours!

September 11 2009 at 2:51 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

This was a great article, I wish AOL would have kept it up longer. It is very relivant to the times. Im sure alot of people want to keep up on SJP why I dont know, please put this up again it is fun to see what others are doing for work. Workers Compensation would not pay to remove the mercury I got on my job, so I doubt I will ever be able to work again. I still have hopes too. I miss working and I liked other peoples ideas.

January 14 2009 at 8:39 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

What about registered nurses? I work part-time and make more than all of those jobs listed! The 2 years of communiity college was a bargain!

January 13 2009 at 3:17 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

Yes, network marketing can be a very lucrative and enjoyable way to increase your revenue. And there are many to choose from! Be careful and due your research. How much money does the company want you to invest? How long have they been in business? Do they have good training to help you get started (and is it free!) Ask about the pay plan. Does it seem complicated? Make sure ALL of your questions are answered fully. Do you like the product? It helps if you BELIEVE in the product(s).
I did my research when I became ill and realized I had to work for myself. I found the best product in its category that has helped me with my health issues. I now have helped so many others - and I make a living doing it!

Take a moment to see for yourself:

Best of luck

January 13 2009 at 3:14 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

This is helpful to many people and comes with helpful information. But, I too would love to know what states pay Teachers Assistants and/or Paraprofessionals that amount for part time work in the school systems???? Thank you

January 13 2009 at 3:06 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Gary Betsworth

Better Business Bureau doesn't help a lot with these kinds of companies...

If you are looking into a multi-level marketing company,
This website is an excellent resource, he is an attorney:

Rod Cook, Online MLM Atty:

Also,if you'd like to learn more about me:

January 13 2009 at 2:59 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

Librarian as part time job? That job REQUIRES a masters degree. That is 6 years of college for a 25,000. a year salary- Please.

January 13 2009 at 2:12 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

After being a Certified Dental Assistant for 19 years and moving up to Office Manager for the next 6 years I finally got out of that business for good. It almost cost me my sanity and my life. Dentist for the most part are nuts. Plus I can promise you that the pay is LOW. Dental Assistants are nothing more than glorified Maids. Only one office I ever worked in had janitorial service and that was because it was in a hospital. The work is rewarding when you actually help someone. But it is also back breaking, bending over someone and holding that position for long periods of time.I am so glad I escaped with my sanity and my life. I am so much happier now then I was back then. I wouldn't go back to it for any reason. I would advise anyone considering becoming a Dental Assistant to think twice and maybe even a third time. Good luck in what ever you decide to do.

January 13 2009 at 1:06 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply